| S P O N S O R E D
C O N C E R T
Kexin Benefit Concert
- A charity concert for little Kexin, who is suffering from a critical congenital heart defect.
Kexin and her family came all the way from China but then found out
the initial funding was not available at the very last minute.
With the generosity of numerous donors, enough money has been raised for the first
surgery (scheduled on September 11). Nevertheless, additional fund will be needed
to cover the rest of the medical expenses.
- Her story has been widely broadcasted in the Bay Area: San Jose Mercury
News, Singtao Daily News, NBC3 News Broadcast, ABC KGO, KPIX Channel 5,...
- Click here for more details and coverage
||September 14, 2002 (Saturday)
||Lord's Grace Christian Church
1101 San Antonio Road,
- VOV will perform Selection from the song cycle "Captain Noah and His
Floating Zoo" by Michael Flanders and Joseph Horowitz; Beneditus from
Mozart's Requiem and Chinese Song "Under the Silvery Moon".
- Zheng Solo: Liu Wei San
- String Ensemble: Life Orchestra
- Organ Solo: Dora Ho
- Harp Solo: Audrey Chan
- Violin Solo: Andrew Chan; Katerina Leung
- Piano Solo: Wing Hung; Ellen Leung; Florence So
- String Quartet
- LGCC Youth Worship Team
- Sunday School Children's Choir